Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another Award, just in time for CNY =)

I received another award callled 'Neno's Award' from saveurs et gourmandises who always showcase pretty looking creations on her blog. I do not know what does Neno's award mean, so I went to goggle on this award and  this is where I found the creator of the award. This award is dedicated to those who enjoy blogging activity and love to encourage friendship through blogging. I shall dedicate this blog award to the following:


and to all bloggers who drop by my blog and read my posts . I am thrilled to receive an award on the first day of Chinese New Year. A good sign of a great Tiger Year ahead of me. Thank you very much.


4 comments:

fimere said...

merci beaucoup pour ce joli prix et merci d'avoir penser à moi
joyeuse st Valentin, bisou

Corine said...

Hey Fimère,

De rien ! J'aime votre blog. :)

Sook said...

Thank you so much for this award and congratulations!

Corine said...

Thank you, Sook! :)