Wednesday, December 23, 2009

No Bake Cheesecake



Made this no bake cheesecake on a workday morning @ 6am since I was too tired to get started right after dinner. Beauty sleep is so precious to me. Topped the cheesecake with strawberries (or any fruits you desire) after my dinner plus chilling out session with a good friend, ie. 3ish in the morning (24th Dec 09). Decided not to top with any jello due to time constraint. My upper back is aching, not sure if it is due to too much baking over the weekend. It hurts tooo. Sigh... You can go to here for the recipe. =) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sook said...

Ooh yum! Beauty sleep is very important and I haven't been getting it much lately with the traveling and the holidays... :) But I am sure this cheesecake made you happy.

Corine said...

Yes, Sook. I do feel happy when I see the yummy looking strawberries sitting nicely on the cheesecake. I drools too whenever I see your sweet bakes creation. I wish u and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday!